The time for vacation is fast approaching (I know that really mostly applies to students) but the working ladies can always have a fun weekend getaway especially when public holidays are included. For mothers, this isn’t actually a bad time for a family vacation as all the kids are home and the more people the merrier the time together will be.
Ladies are very fund of packing almost the whole wardrobe for a weekend getaway or even vacation. In fact, half of everything packed might not be needed and may not even be worn during this time. Ladies often pack are all these pieces for unforeseen situations. There are some pieces you probably find in your wardrobe that can work for any or for all unforeseen situations and events during your vacation time. You will, however find these multitasking pieces we want to talk about easy to transition to, no matter what the time of day or occasion.
Keep scrolling to see
- Trapeze Dress: This cling-free frock is a must-have for every hard-working wardrobe. Because of its breezy nature, it can be worn alone, over cropped jeans or leggings and even as a cover-up.
- Denim Skirt: Denim skirts are timeless. They can be dressed up (with wedges and an off-the-shoulder blouse) or down (with a striped tee and white sneakers). All length are in style.
- Halter Dress: Show off and accentuates your shoulders in a flattering halter and and also happens to be as versatile as the denim skirt as transitions seamlessly from beach to cocktails.
- Culottes: Culottes are a must-have especially a pair that hits at the mid to lower calf and has a hint of flare. This way you can sport them with slip-on sandals or embellished heels flattering your body.
- Lace-Up Sandals: Ditch your flip-flops for lace-up sandals, they are just as comfortable for strolling and sightseeing.
- One piece swimsuit: They work perfectly well for swimming but they can also double up as a top or bodysuit for the denim skirt or culottes.
- Straw Beach bag: Not for pool days but can also work as your everyday tote. You may even want to carry it when you’re not on holiday.
Do you agree with our multitasking clothings? If not, share with us in the comment box other pieces that you think should be added.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag