The heat, phew!! don’t get me started on how uncomfortable it has been. So far its the time of the month where many of us have spent a large part of our salaries and the fact that its so damn hot isn’t helping anyone. The weather makes a sew-in uncomfortable and itchy, and many times to the point that you just want to pull out your weave literally.
This is where the dutch braid come in handy. The dutch braid is a protective hairstyles that looks hard but is actually quite easy to accomplish. If you’ve mastered the french braid then the dutch braid is an inside-out version or you can say reverse of the french braid.
Here are some samples of the dutch braid in all its glory;
This are the tips that would make your dutch braid pretty:
- When braiding, braid close to the head, make sure the sections are tight and not far from each other.
- Before you dutch braid, learn how to french braid first this way dutch braiding becomes easier.
- If you sleep with your braids, when you wake up the next day, your hair would be wavy and curly.
- Wetting your hair before braiding makes it easier to braid.
- Bobby pins and light gel or edge control helps to hold and smooth down the strays.
- Practice first on someone else before you attempt it on yourself.
- Add a touch of signature by adding colors with yarns, or beads etc.
Would this ideas would make your braids much better? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag