Virtually every woman loves to adore her skin; she usually longs to have that clear, smooth skin always. Of course, aside your face, another thing a guy would always get attracted to is your skin thus, any slight skin irritation gives you sleepless nights. There are certain things which could prove a great challenge to a lady. One of such is the skin tag, especially when it grows on very noticeable body parts that you are uncomfortable with.
Most women feel that since the growth is natural, it’s free to remain there, but this distorts the clear skin version of you hence, the need to get rid of them arises. Do me a favor; do not be afraid of skin tags as they are painless. Try not to remove skin tags by surgical means or by castration at home as it could result in infections. These are best homemade remedies to skin tags;
- Pineapple juice: Apply pineapple juice two to three times daily without rinsing it off. Repeat it for at least ten days, until the skin tag is completely scraped off. This juice also works on moles and warts.
- Onion juice: Leave cut onion overnight in a vessel containing some salt. Extract the juice from it, the next morning. Apply this juice every night on the skin tag for at least ten to twelve days to completely remove the tag.
- Banana peel: Cut a small piece of banana peel and place the inside part of it over the skin tag. Firmly cover with gauze, and leave it overnight. Do this daily until the skin tags fall off.
- Tea tree oil: This is one of the best natural methods for skin tag removal at home. Soak a cotton ball in water, put at least two to three drops of tea tree oil on it and rub it over the skin tag in circular motions lightly. This should be repeated at least twice daily for about a week.
- Nail polish: Apply nail polish over the area. Let it set and dry, then remove it. Repeat the process three times daily until visible results are seen.
These homemade remedies to skin tags are truly the best.[yop_poll id=”966″]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag