The wrap dress is one of those pieces that is timeless, dating back to 42 years ago, the wrap dress never goes out of trend and that is why its a wardrobe staple. The wrap dress originally created by Diane Von Furstenberg in 1974 was originally meant to be an alternative for suits. This gorgeous piece stayed because of its feminine feel, the wrap dress lifts up the bust line and accentuate the waist giving off a shapely figure.
Why wouldn’t you want a dress that gives you an hour glass figure? Everyone wants to look good and feel good, this is what the wrap dress provides and it is only wise to have them sewn with the Ankara fabric, this is because the Ankara wrap dress is very chic and elegant and it is something every African woman who loves fashion needs.
The Ankara wrap dress is effervescent, stimulating a feminine yet classy appeal. But just like every piece there are guides that you need to follow which includes;
- Wear a shape-wear spanx, this eliminates any bumps, bulge or panty lines.
- Some Ankara wrap dress has the tendency to come open at the bust, it would be safer to wear a camisole.
- For non busty women, a padded bush up bra would give your Ankara wrap dress the right lift.
- Wearing heels on a wrap dress looks best, but a flat with embellishment sandal wouldn’t be too shabby.
- Accessorize correctly, don’t be afraid the Ankara wrap dress looks good with jewelry.
Below we have some fabulous Ankara wrap dress that would inspire you, take a look;
The wrap dress is super flattering and having one made from an Ankara fabric would be the best thing you’ve done all year.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag