Not knowing what to wear is kinda hard to miss, it happens to the best of us, literally and it doesn’t matter what day of the week it is. The only thing to do is to find inspiration, work our creative mind and pray it doesn’t fail you but as a resort, Madivas is definitely here to help you make the right choices.
Remember when it comes to Sunday outfits, modesty is priority but this week Sunday is fathers day and if you plan to celebrate this day by having brunch with dad or the family in general then you need to look the part. You don’t have to go back to the house to change up for brunch you can wear an outfit that suites both occasion.
Here are some tips you should follow so you don’t break any church or brunch rules;
- Don’t wear jeans is a rule that applies to church goers and brunch goers and this is because brunch is semi-formal while church is formal and jeans is the ultimate casual piece.
- Its very important that your attires are well put together, don’t mis-match colors, yes your attires need to be cheerful but keep it classy. You can do this with Ankara and the right floral print.
- The small details matter in any aspect of our lives, this means your nails should be properly prepped and even.
- Jewelry is important but for church and brunch you have to keep things simple and non distracting.
- For both occasion the importance of comfort cannot be overly stressed which means you must go for comfortable shoes so you don’t get distracted at every instance.
This are just a few tips you can follow but if you want more pictorial evidence then scroll down to check out this church to brunch look that I’ve lined up especially for you:
This church to brunch look doesn’t give anything away and its the perfect fit for your look this sunday.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag