Skirts are one clothing that can never go out of fashion. It just keeps revolving with new styles and how to rock them. Starting with the pencil skirts that seems to have been in fashion since forever to the skater skirt to the flare skirt and the most recent one that came back in vogue, the wrap skirt. Since there are so many you can’t wait to get your hands on them but what about that little back side you’ve got. Follow these suggestions that we researched for you to find the most flattering skirt for your body type.
- For the pear shape, try the midi pleated skirt: Fitted at the waist and run down swingly towards the hips and thighs to help minimize their width.
- Try skater skirt if you are apple shaped: If you are slimmer around the legs but carry more weight around the waist region, opt for high-waisted skater skirt help to cover your midsection and show off your slim legs.
- Pencil Skirt for the Hourglass shape: Accentuate your curves and that well-defined waist with a pencil skirt smoothing out your hips and thighs rather than bulking them with excess fabric.
- Try wrap skirt for the boyish shape: The wrap skirt will help define your waist and uses the asymmetrical hem to create an illusion of hips.
- If you’re tall, opt for the long pencil skirt: You can basically wear anything but to emphasize your long legs. Instead of cutting at knees, it elongates everything down to the mid-calf.
- For the petite, opt for the A-line mini skirt: Use the above knee skirts to add illusion height and look taller.
Divas, Share with us your body type and ideal skirt in the comment box.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag