Hijab is a head covering worn by Muslim women when in a public place or among non-immediate family members. The hijab rule is really important in the muslim religion as a muslim woman must follow this rule that is covering the neck, hair and chest.
A lot of muslim women find it cumbersome or feel it is stressful to style their hijabs but really, styling the hijab isnt so hard as the tutorial below points out.
There are several ways you can style your hijab without breaking any rules:
1. Figure out what hijab style you love. Hijabs can be wrapped differently, try new ways of pinning or tying your scarf in other to know which styles suit you. You can consider one piece or two piece pull on hijabs. Another thing is to find scarves in colors you absolutely love, colors that brightens your personality and also colors that brighten up your face.
2. Recognize and play with colors of Hijab that complements your complexion and eyes as well as your attire. most African ladies have brown eyes whether light or dark hues of blue, teal and violet look pretty good as they make you stand out.
3. Emphasize your skin undertones with the hues of the hijab. For ladies chocolate skin with a deep coffee hued skin; peach plum and coral would bring warmth and a welcoming look. And for light skinned ladies with sun skinned undertone, yellow,green, orange and some other bright colors would balance out and give a natural warm look.
4. Add interest to your hijab by choosing patterns either minimal or be bold with bolder patterned scarfs also add prints that are delicate and do not overwhelm the eyes like polka-dot herringbone, paisley etc. add edge to your hijab by combing the colors of your scarf. you can also mix the prints and pattern with your entire ensemble but keep the color palette simplified and cool.
5. lastly make the hijab pretty by adding accessories like beautiful pins and ribbons, this might not necessarily be for occasions or events as they make the overall look stylish and graceful.
HIJAB 7[yop_poll id=”35″]
Leave all comments in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag