What we wear to church all depends mostly on our personality, there is an ongoing debate on whether its best to dress formally or casually to church well asides from the fact that it has been said not to flaunt your position it is also clearly seen as being flippant once you dress to church casually. The point is you have to find a balance between this two junctions, you must also consider so many things like how to dress so you wont take attention away from the service and still be in your Sunday best. Others would also tell you to consider the opposite sex when you dress this also has to do with distraction. Well consider this thing when you want to dress to church;
- Respect the more traditional members in the congregation (you can always wear your ripped jeans anywhere else).
- Follow the principle of obedience by obeying the dress code of the church.
- Respect the poorer brethren (No flashy jewelry).
- Be in your Sunday best (No casual flippant clothes).
- Respect the opposite sex by not causing some form of distraction with your dressing.
- Importantly Respect the significance of the assembly.
This week why not try putting on a dress, there is something inspiring for everyone here, no matter what congregation you belong too.
What do you think of this stylish dresses for your church outfit idea, Hit or Miss… Leave your comments in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag