Turmeric is a yellow spice part of the ginger family, with multiple uses. It is widely used around the world for curing many diseases and even making your curry spice. This wonder product of nature surely has much more impressive qualities. Turmeric is used in innumerable ways as from generations it has a lot of benefits for skin and hair.
Besides, turmeric has been known to contain numerous antioxidants as well as antibacterial properties. Giving you amazing benefits for your skin, hair and health.
Here are top five reasons you should explore nature with turmeric this time;
1. Facial Hair Control: Applying turmeric on skin daily helps to slow the growth of facial hair which is a problem faced by so many women. Just do this over a period of time and see what difference you’ll find.
2. Lightens Stretch Marks: Stretch marks often become a problem for ladies thus, a mixture of turmeric, besan, and raw milk will help lighten the marks and even out the skin tone. The pack should be applied daily and kept until it dries completely.
3. Heals Cracked Heels: Making a mixture of castor or coconut oil and a bit of turmeric powder would help heal cracked heels. Apply this on your cracked heels and areas where your skin has become excessively dry. Not only does this heal the cracked heels faster, but it also helps to make the heels softer.
4. Cures Acne: It also helps to heal and keep acne away. Simply apply raw turmeric mixed with few drops of rosewater to help lighten the spots.
5. Controls Oily Skin: This is a plus to women with oily skin. A mixture made with pure sandalwood paste, turmeric and a bit of orange juice should be applied on your face, leaving it for just minutes. Use warm water to rinse the pack once the pack dries off.
Turmeric is truly good news for all. Do well to explore nature now!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag