Picking out a traditional wedding attire is just as important as the white wedding gown, a traditional wedding attire is most likely what most of your family members would see and admire so you obviously have to make sure you turn heads. Usually traditional wedding attire goes with the theme of the traditional wedding itself, most times a lot of ladies opt for an all white as it blends into any back ground, the white traditional outfit is becoming a trend this days, every one wants to be caught in it, no questions about that, the next question is how to assemble the perfect head spinning traditional attire:
- Fist things first your color scheme is very important this way you would know what color you want your fabric to be
- The fabric you choose matters a lot, always opt for a flashy and glitter filled fabric as they would make you pop.
- Choose shoes that match with your attire, usually your fabric and shoe are of the same color but you can opt for shoes that would blend in with whatever color your attire is.
- Make sure your shoes make a statement, let there be intricate design and details on your shoe.
- your head tie must match, mix or blend with your clothing, its important to stay clear of colors that don’t do you justice.
- Statement jewelry are a must, literally. Your neck piece, hand bangles or bracelet and earring have to be the best.
Below Celebrity Dolapo Oni, Tiwa Savage, Osas Ighodaro and Simi Osomo show us a thing or two on how to dazzle in traditional wedding attire.
Being a celebrity means you have to stand out all the time and these ladies did not disappoint. Their traditional wedding attire was off the charts being celebrities they stepped up to the challenge. Thumbs u ladies.[yop_poll id=”293″]
Leave all comments in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag