Easter is one of the most celebrated festivals among us Christians, its filled with joy, happiness and celebration. Many of us already have plans for the Easter celebration, there are dinner plans with the family or with bea’s family. This means you have to figure out the right look for the celebration.
One important thing about Easter is the colors. The colors are usually light, bright and calm, this is so because we celebrate life, resurrection and the birth of a new season. Naturally we are in a season of growth and we can see colorful flowers and plants springing up around us, this event affects the way Easter is celebrated.
In preparation for the Easter celebration, we bring you this pastel makeup tutorial;
What You’ll Need
- MAC Pro long wear Concealer *NC45
- MUG Latte
- Milani Bella Violet
- Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Milani Bella Purple
- The Balm Meet Matte Nude Palette *Matt Garcia
- NYX Eyeliner Pen
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation *NC50
- Urban Decay Electric Palette *Urban
- Jordana Matte Tease Lipstick
- Gerard Cosmetics Shimmer of Hope
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner
- NYX Crystal Pink Liner
- Elite Lashes *18
- RT Stippling Brush (Foundation)
- RT Shadow Brush( Eye)
- Urban Decay Flat shadow Brush (Eye)
- ELF Blending Brush (Eye)
- Urban Decay Electric Palette Brush ( Eye)
Watch This Tutorial video from YouTube Vlogger Rose Kimberly
What did you think of the colors used in this makeup tutorial? Do you think they represent Easter? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag