There are many bags designed for different occasions, so picking bags for this different occasions is obviously a tiresome task, making a mistake in deciding the perfect bag for that occasion is something you try to avoid. Everyday, I come across ladies who carry clutch to work or shoulder bags to the night club which screams odd.
Seeing ladies under accessorize their perfect outfit because of a mismatched bag has become a daily sight. Here are some tips in picking that ideal bag for that particular occasion.
- Satchels: these are bags designed for working women. They are usually with two handles and perfect for carrying documents, lunch, money with adequate spaces.
- Hobo bags: these bags are the casual or weekend outing bags and can be easily worn on the shoulders.
- Backpacks: The backpack is usually worn on the back. They are most commonly used by guys especially since the advent of laptops. They are very useful as luggage bags for travel or to schools.
- Messenger or Sling bags: They are often worn across the body or the shoulders. Commonly seen among the teenagers and college students to schools or casual dates.
- Tote bags: Tote bags are huge size bags that are very spacious and can carry anything. it is a common trend among the beach lovers to carry their towels and it is opened at the tip to allow ease stuffing of goods.
- Bucket bags: Just like the name, they are bucket-shaped and one-handled, very spacious and can be worn on or across the shoulders. They can be carried for everyday errands, casual dates.
- Clutch: small purse without a strap capable of picking few things such phone, credit cards. Good for date nights, dinner.
- Envelope purses: This are ideal for dinner or movies, looks like an envelope and can only take few things like cosmetics phone.
- Minaudiere: These purses are very trendy and common. They are those embellished or stone-plated purses, ideal for wedding, dinners.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag