Its always a drag thinking about what to wear to work on Monday morning, this is just to give you the right inspiration for this week. Have fun choosing girls!
1. A complete suit is always the best way to start a week, its a must have for every working lady. And now the three cut pants are in its cool to rock it the suit style, and as we all know sandals always compliments a three cut pant.
2. A long shirt dress with a rich color like this one, preferably one colored , complimenting waist belt, dramatic neck piece, clique purse, any form of bracelets and your heeled sandals.
3. Round earrings are always preferable when your hair is backed as a ponytail, flattering slick top and a pair of high waist trousers with pointed cut shoes. This always works to work.
4. Cooperate gowns this days are no more gray and black, colors are so in trend right now. so a stripe red,blue and white gown would not be a bad idea to start up your week. The boat neck makes it advisable not to use a neck piece so just wear your little earring and go rock Monday.
5. So if we can wear striped we can also rock flowery patter, its simply perfect for a Monday morning when you want to make that statement that you are in trend and so fashionable, this would also rock with a pair of sandal, dramatic earrings and don’t forget your hair is very important.
6. Okay this would only work if your office doesn’t have strict rules on dress codes,ripped jeans preferably gray or black so it has that cooperate feel and a camisole with a blazer with your purse and pointed heels with the right accessory.
6. Peplum tops always has that office cooperate look, so your rock it with your pencils skirts or pencil pants accessorize with the right bag and shoes and you are ready for your Monday morning official duties.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag