Have you ever been invited to a wedding and there was no time to get the aso ebi and even when you get it there was definitely no time to take it to the tailors? Well I’ve been in this situation and it sucks why? because there is the fact that you absolutely have nothing to wear and you still want to stay ahead of the game and look fabulous.
Well here’s a solution for you, if you don’t have any new piece of item somewhere at the back of your closet or you do have and you just don’t know how to wear it or you don’t have at all, or perhaps you have one that’s been worn only once, this tips below would help you sort through it in no time;
- White is kind of a taboo for weddings so its best you steer clear this has removed one color from the palette.
- Consider the location before buying or picking out the dress or outfits you would want to wear.
- You can rock Gele with some pieces but not all so test your outfit before the Wedding Day.
- Consider the climate condition before you pick what fabric to wear.
- If you can, pack two pair of shoes, really you might likely need this.
- If you are going with a thin strap, strapless or bustier than its best you carry a shawl.
This Tips have simply narrowed how you can dress up as a wedding guest without much ado. Below are some awesome wedding guest ensemble that should inspire your choice for any upcoming wedding;
Are this choices amazing or what… Leave your comments and views in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag