We’ve already shown you several times how fun applying makeup can be, its not fearsome neither is it intimidating rather its something that you can perfect overtime. As usual once you get a few steps out of the way you would be good to go.
This weekend you should look glam and you have no excuses becaiuse we are sharing this awesome makeup tutorial video with you. Thanks to youtube makeup bloggers it is easier to attempt your makeup by yourself.
Here is a ten second summary of your makeup application… Like I said you don’t need to be afraid.
– Prep your face with a moisturizer and then with a primer
– Next, apply your foundation make sure it matches your skin tone.
– Now you need some concealer to help you blur those black spots, blend it in so that it would be smooth.
– Some people apply their eyeshadow before their foundation and concealer but you could do it after after which you use your eyeliner and mascara or false lashes if need be.
– Finish off with your bronzer, blush and lipstick … Also a bit of powder.
Watch this makeup tutorial video to guide you on the colors to use this weekend but first here’s the list of product used for the video:
Mary Kay brow definer pencil – Soft black
L.A Girl pro conceal – Toffee
Mary Kay Eye Primer
Casvyne Cosmetics eyeshadow – 02
DoDo Girl Absolutely matte Eyeshadow – 04
Ardell Lashes – Wispies (Doubled)
Maybelline great lash mascara
Mac fluid line pencil – Black
L.A Girl Pro Prep HD smoothing face primer
Maybelline Fit Me Matte powerless foundation – 355 Coconut
Maybelline Clear smooth all in one powder – 07 Caramel
Black Opal stick foundation – Caramel
Ben Nye Banana powder
L.A Girl pro conceal – Dark Cocoa
Classic Makeup Face Definer – CM02
Avour USA – Bronzing Powder
Anchér – 2 Colour Shading powder
Jordana Lip pencil – Dark brown
Wet n Wild Lipstick – 970 Purty Persimmon
Classic Makeup Matte lipstick – Natural Nude
Watch the video Tutorial
Source: Dinma Umeh Youtube/Website
Did you enjoy this makeup tutorial video? Tell us in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag