By popular request Madivas has compiled suitable job positions that you can consider applying for incase you are interested in Jobs in Lagos.
Social Media Manager at Riby Finance [Expected Salary is N50k to N180K per month]
Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for a business’s social media sites. Creating brand awareness and online reputation (either by blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to followers), staying at the leading edge of industry trends to create a marketing strategy that generates inbound leads, gains followers, and creates a positive image for the company. Responsible for regularly evaluating the success of their marketing efforts and tweaking their marketing strategy as needed. Would require technical skills in
- search engine optimization
- social media
- customer service
- social media management tool
- visual intelligence.
Click here to apply >>>>>>>http://bit.ly/2coXnFw
2. Manager Ecommerce Platform Aftrade.com Nigeria [Expected Salary is N60K per month]
Aftrade Nigeria is a cross-border e-commerce platform devoted to offer one-stop cross-border e-commerce business solution for the domestic small and medium Enterprises, providing a series of professional e-business services for enterprises, including cross-border e-business strategic planning, overall outsourcing solution, the induction training for the talents related to cross-border business and the employees’ skills upgrading training.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake the company’s regional target goals.
- Responsible for building the regional platform promotion team, management and evaluation.
- Responsible for regional market situation, business information collection and analysis, feedback and reporting to headquarters.
- Sourcing of big buyers for the platform of Aftrade.
- 3 years experience in B2B e-commerce Business, familiar with the e-business platform operation process
- More than 2years of sales team management in Africa, and have strong communication and coordination and project management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, rich sense of responsibility and working enthusiasm, and a strong psychological bearing
- Good use of the internet products and its operation management, great marketing skills.
- Previous knowledge of international trade and logistic is preferred.
Click here to apply >>http://bit.ly/2cxXGex
3. Front Desk Officer At AIM Group
AIM Group is a multidisciplinary group of companies with diversified interests in building and construction, Restaurant and Manufacturing, ICT and Broadcasting with presence in 3 main regions and other offices across the country
You shall be responsible for receiving telephone calls and providing administrative support.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for receiving telephone calls both internally and externally.
- Manage the front- desk area
- Attend to visitors
- Handle and coordinate internal correspondence.
- Maintain monthly call logs for Accounts Department
- Give appropriate information to call in clients for radio
Education and Experience
- Minimum requirement OND, from a good institution
- 0 to 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Time conscious.
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal competences
- Good organizational competences
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Enthusiastic and dynamism
Click here to apply >http://bit.ly/2d28PVH
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at email@example.com. Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag