I know quite a number of people they go crazy when their menstrual period is approaching; if you are one of this people that have to take days off to lie under the covers because you are dealing with painful and almost unbearable menstrual cramps then its time you found a solution to your problem.
Rather than allow your menstrual period become a painful drag, take charge and find a solution; Here are some useful ideas on how to deal with menstrual cramps:
1. Heat can be a solution to your menstrual cramps, try using a hot water bottle or heating pad, placing it at your lower belly region just below your abdomen, you could also take a hot shower. If you have to be at work or some other important place then get a stick on heat pack and place at your lower belly.
2. Women that are prone to PMS are advised to stay away from caffeine because they constrict the blood vessel, so its either you stay away completely or avoid it periods before and during when your period is on its way. Caffeine can be found in coffee, tea, chocolate.
3. There are some herbal and natural teas that can help with menstrual pain like dandelion tea and raspberry tea. They reduce the blood flow which reduces the pain. There are other herbs and spices that can help reduce the pain too just make sure to be careful about which one you take.
4. Aromatherapy might work for you, massages with lavender oil or any sweet scenting oil that works for you at that time can help you relax.
5. Exercises can also help, aerobics can get your heart rate up and make you break a sweat which is an effective way to help you relax.
6. You can visit your doctor or a trusted pharmacist to ask for pain killers prescription that would help you deal with menstrual cramps, this is perhaps one of the most used solution of all.
If your pain last longer than expected then you should go see a doctor.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag