When it comes to a healthy nails many of us face quite the challenge; many times we experience split, peeled or broken nail. Although a weak nail can sometimes be hereditary, there are still ways you can help your fingernails grow healthier, stronger and longer.
The following tips should help you repair and prevent damaged nails:
- Essential oils are always so helpful, if you have a thin or weak nail. Simply soak them in extra virgin olive oil for 10-15 minutes a day for a month after which you can soak them twice every week, This would help fortify your nails.
- If you have dry cuticles and brittle nails then get a soothing cuticle cream that has vitamin E, Massage around your nails nightly before going to bed.
- Many times harsh products affects weak nails so wear a glove when you are doing chores like cleaning, washing etc.
- A clear coat of nail polish protects nails but you can also get the sally hansen miracle cure for severe nail problem.
- Reduce the amount of things you use your nails for e.g you can open a can with a pen instead.
- Biotin rich foods like cooked eggs, liver, avocado etc helps to give us strong and healthy nails.
- If you have really weak and damaged nail then you need to avoid nail polish remover because they contain acetone , don’t use it too often once or twice a month is just fine or get nail wipes instead.
- Vitamins are really good for the body and weak nails might be as a result of the reduced vitamins in the body; therefore take a multivitamin daily and also eat calcium and protein rich food.
- Use a moisturizing lotion to massage your hands nails and cuticles, also apply a lotion or hand cream immediately you wash your hands.
- Water! Water!! and more Water!!! drinking water hydrates every part of the body, nail included.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag