Leaving makeup on longer than necessary can cause a lot of damage to the skim, it can clog your skin thereby affecting the amount of air that goes into your skin and as a result your skin reacts with black spots. Therefore removing all makeup properly might be a little bit tricky but it is an essential need to know so as to avoid break outs.
What you would need:
1. Eye makeup remover.
2. Facial wash.
3. Facial moisturizer.
4. Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly).
Steps to follow:
1. When removing your eye makeup use a gentle makeup remover, make sure you get most at least 90% of the mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner out.
2. Drape a towel over your pores and hold over a sink or big bowl of hot steaming water. This helps to open your pores and remove your makeup easier.
3. Now that matte 24 hour lip stain is in vogue how do you remove it? or how do you remove any lip makeup at all? Simply dab a small amount of petroleum jelly on your lip and gently rub off with a soft towel or tissue.
4. By this time most of the makeup should be off so next use a gentle face wash to scrub your face softly.
5. Next is to close your pores by splashing cool water then rub moisturizer to soothe your skin
6. The rigor of putting in and removing makeup can irritate your skin, so pat your face dry and rub in a light moisturizer.
What if i don’t have any eye makeup removal? And The Do’s And Don’t.
Not to worry because baby oil on a cotton ball would work just right. Make sure to rinse off the oil afterwards to avoid break outs.
Vaseline is also a good makeup removal in case you don’t have face makeup removal, also use noncomedogenic moisturizer as they don’t clog pores. Make sure to use oils that are not sensitive to your skin, do not wash your face because this would only dry out your skin and would not make the makeup go off. Avid exfoliating with harsh products as they can damage your skin and leave it dull and wrinkled.
Leave all comments in the comment box below.[yop_poll id=”150″]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag