A romper is what we also know as a play suit and its likely one of the most difficult things to wear especially as an adult. As an adult pulling off the romper look can take a bit of creativity, style and skill because if you are not too careful you might resemble a 10 year hold whose heading to the recreation park to play.
Now the golden question would be; How can I rock the romper as an Adult? The list below would is a few tips and guidelines on how you can pull off the romper fashion;
1. Camel-toes aren’t cute and rompers are not supposed to look like they are a second skin, so to avoid having your show you have to make sure your romper-piece isn’t too tight.
2. The length is also important and in this part of the world no one wants to see your butt-cheek so you have to guard them jealously and make sure the bottom of the romper reaches the ends of your finger tips.
3. I love patterns of floral-rompers it looks cute and girly but if you would rather something chic, mature and feminine then choosing a romper in a solid color would be best.
4. Sometimes an adult onesie and a romper-piece look closely alike and the only way to shoe the difference would be to accessorize with a classy belt.
5. Rompers can be really cute and classy and the best way to style them is by layering them up with cool military style jackets, bomber jackets, blazers, coats etc This add’s class and style to your ensemble.
6. Rompers may be casual but its unacceptable to just throw on a slipper, keep it chic with a city sandals, kitten sandal heels or wedge.
Below are pictures from style bloggers that would inspire you;
What do you think of this styles?
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag