I wanted to know how my lipstick can stay longer on my lips and not smear up. And thus, my research journey in which I found this great article…. I realized I probably wouldn’t be the only one that did like to know so I decided to share it with you guys. Nobody wants a smeared or vanishing lipstick within a few moments of applying….not at all, that’s why I bring you these tips to make your lipstick stay longer
- Prep your lips properly: Be it matte or glossy, apply a neutral primer for a beautiful and even application and your foundation could actually serve this purpose.
- Line your lips: We don’t want a bleeding lips, so line your lips with a pencil shade closer to the colour of your lipstick. Even better, you could apply concealer around your lips border.
- Avoid piling up the lip gloss: This can cause smearing so instead go for the lipstick not lip gloss
- A little gloss: A touch of lipgloss on your bottom lip makes that pout look fuller, especially in that selfie
- Take preventive measures: We want that lipstick to stay, opting for straw with drinks can really make your lips memorable.
Share with us how you make your lipstick last longer in the comment box, we’d love to hear from you.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag