I’ve recently fallen in love with lining my lips because it gives off a plump illusion. The lips can be lined using different methods but there is the general principle which is listed below;
- The first step is to fix your tried and chapped lips by exfoliating using brown sugar (or any other sugar) paste. This is necessary for a clean base.
- It is important for the lip pencil to be kept sharp at all times for a better outcome. sketch on your lips rather than draw for a clean line.
- You can either make your lips look fuller or thinner all you have to do is; For a fuller lip sketch with a pencil for a thinner lip use your foundation afterwards to create an illusion.
- A lip brush is what you need to apply your lipstick correctly because it creates a stain that makes lipstick application clean.
- Pat very little translucent powder on your using a powder foam, this would keep the lipstick in check.
Watch this video form YouTube Channel Krizz ‘Tina’ Mitchell, she would show you how to line your lips like a pro;
Lining your lips is easy, all you need is a sharp pencil and practice. Note, remember to line your lips with a color that suites your lipstick shade keep the color down so that when it wears down it would not look different.
This is how to line your lips like a pro. Do you have other secret ways? Share with us in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag