The fishtail braid is an elaborate style, but its still very simple enough to rock to work when you just can’t have your weave flying all over the place. The fishtail braid is a nicer alternative to simple braid, one thing you would love is the tightness and the fact that its versatile.
Here is a step by step tutorial on how to do a fishtail braid;
- If you want your fishtail braid to the side comb out your weave and push it to the side then divide into two equal parts.
- Take a little piece of hair from each part and bring it to the inside of the opposite section.
- Take a piece of hair from the outside of the other part and pull in into the new step and tighten.
- Continue with this pattern until you get to the level you can’t.
- Finish off with a hair band, this would hold the fish tail braid in place.
Note; the fishtail braid looks better when slept with so prep your hair the night before for better result. You can also create this look using box braid, its all the same rules.
Watch how vlogger Sophia Reed makes the fishtail braid with attachment;
Source: YouTube Channel-Sophia Reed (Sophie-sticated mum)
What do you think of this tutorial? Helpful or not? Leave your comment in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag