We love the Chapman drink, we look out for it when we are at weddings or any occasion we know they would be served but how do you go into making your own Chapman drink. Here is a tutorial on how to make Nigerian Chapman drink. Following the YouTube Channel: All Nigerian Recipe.
What You’ll Need: Recipe for Two.
- Ice Cubes
- 35cl Sprite
- Ribena™ Blackcurrant
- 35cl Fanta Orange
- ½ a lemon
- ½ cup Grenadine Syrup (or Red Currant juice)
- Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- ½ an Orange
- Glass Cup
- ½ a lemon
- ½ a cucumber
- ½ an orange
- Angostura Bitters is alcoholic but the quantity you add to the drink is not enough to make one tipsy.
- You can use a tall glass and fancy straw for a more refined finishing
- If you don’t drink alcohol at all, I do not know any alternative to angostura bitters. You can leave it out but since it is what makes this drink Nigerian Chapman, you will not get the real taste of this drink.
This How to make Nigerian Chapman drink tutorial by all Nigerian recipe YouTube Channel is pretty simple and understandable, it shows its not so hard to make our favorite drink after all.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag