Hijab is the symbol of modesty for many Muslim women and its no wonder they always have it on no matter the weather condition. Since its the rainy season, the weather is not as harsh as the dry season. Its not unusual for a hijab woman to be worried about the heat, that has a solution, rather than a heavy scarf made from thick fabric try a lighter one.
Next worry is what to rock this season; Here are some styling tips that would help you this rainy season;
1. Its very important that your scarves are made from light fabrics like chiffon, Turkish style hijab etc Choose bright colored print scarfs to add fun to your look.
2. Layering your scarf or outfit at this time is not really advice-able, so avoid layering.
3. For your outfits you would feel better if you put on fabrics you can breath in, fabrics that contain natural fibers.
4. Its sunny so wearing sunglasses with your Hijab is not a taboo, you get to protect your eyes from the sun and you still look fabulous.
5. Make sure you are buying the right fabric when you go shopping, avoid fabrics that would itch you.
Below are 10 hijab fashion style inspiration from Haneefah Adam, this lifestyle and fashion blogger is also a medical scientist, we love her simple yet stylish looks. Scroll down for inspiration;
Haneefah Adam has a sense of style and there’s no doubt about that. What do you think of her style? Hit or Miss? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag