Planning a wedding takes a lot of work and so does planning a bridal shower. So if you are a maid of honor and you have been charged with planning the bridal shower then you have to create a checklist. So you ask, What is a checklist? A checklist is a list that contains things that need to be done, recommendations, points to consider and it is also used as a reminder.
Now don’t let the planning scare you as far as you have a bridal shower checklist all will be fine, here is a bridal shower checklist that breaks down all the fun of the pre-wedding party ;
For a great bridal shower your plans have to start from around this time. Here’s you should be doing;
- Set date.
- Request guest list from bride.
- Confirm venue.
- Order invitations.
- Decide theme.
- Set a budget.
6-3 weeks to the D-day here is what you should be doing;
- Put the address list together.
- Send an Email of the travel date to the Out-of-town guest.
- Have a meeting with all those planning to brainstorm ideas for decor, menu and so on.
- Place orders for tables, chairs, linens, and other rentals necessary.
- Delegate tasks and DIY projects to the committee.
1 Month to D-day, Here is what you should be doing;
- Purchase items for food prep/serving, favors and decor.
- Pick out flowers and Decors also purchase paper products.
- Select games, music, icebreakers and other activities.
- Check in on anyone making or bringing items.
1 Week to Date
- Follow up with guests who haven’t RSVP’d.
- Decide layout.
- Assemble and prepare favors also order for balloons.
- Purchase food and make a schedule for when to prepare food.
1 day to the Bridal Shower
- Prepare food that can be made ahead.
- Pick up flowers, balloons, and any purchased food or cake.
- Prepare seating area.
- Set up food and drink serving areas.
The Bridal Shower Day
- Make sure house or venue is clean and smells nice.
- Display balloons, and decorate space.
- Set out drinks and food.
- Have fun!
This bridal shower checklist is your guide get planning today!!!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag