A flawless face of makeup starts with a great skin care routine, but clear skin isn’t always that simple if you struggle with hyper-pigmenation. This has caused many women to invest in prestigous full-cover foundations and concealers over time. In all, you find out that these are just temporary fixes that are not very cost effective. On your quest to clear skin, you need to find that not every magical product has to cost a fortune.
A broke girl who wants to commit to an effective skin care regimen can actually keep up with it. Thus, if you want to get rid of hyper-pigmentation, these are all you need;
1. Cleanser: Think gentle and hydrating when picking out a cleanser to clarify your skin. CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser is made with salicylic acid to exfoliate dark spots and keep breakouts to a minimum. The ceramide content keeps your face hydrated even while you cleanse.
2. Toner: Toning pads are a key component in revealing brighter skin. Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads are soaked in glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid, and blue daisy. Each active ingredient works to soothe, firm, and resurface your skin.
3. Serum:La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Serum is a great product made to treat discoloration. The lightweight liquid has ferulic acid and lipo hydroxy acid to gently exfoliate your skin while brightening the appearance of dark areas.
4. Spot Treatment: It’s important to target specific areas when trying to clear up dark spots. Burt’s Bees Dark Spot Corrector is full of citric and botanical extracts to naturally brighten discoloration of the skin. Use this on select areas of concern or on your entire face and décolletage after cleansing and toning.
5. Aveeno Moisturizer: Applying sunscreen over moisturizer can feel like an unnecessary extra step, but protecting your skin from the sun will prevent dark spots from getting worse. Instead, go for a moisturizer with SPF like Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30. The hydrating cream is hypo-allergenic, making it perfect for sensitive skin.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag