We love high fashion but many times we need 70% comfy and 30% stylish, this is due to what type of environment we find ourselves in. For college and university students style is important as this is the period where each individual discovers themselves but this is also when comfort is put above style. One thing I’ve learnt over time is, you can be comfortable and stylish, many times comfort and style go hand in hand, its not necessary to dump one for the other as there is always a way around achieving the both.
What Are Wardrobe Essentials?
Wardrobe essentials are the relevant items you have in your wardrobe, as a student your wardrobe essential should have and must have would include:
- Jeans: Find a brand of denim that you love and then get different styles and basic washes, also get one pair of trendy denim style like boyfriend jean and ripped jean. jeans are awesome because you can rotate them.
- Classic Dress: A classy dress is an essential because you never know what event would come up. The little black dress is the expert choice although your classy dress doesn’t essentially have to be black.
- Tees and Tanks: This are essential and perfect for layering, each of this pieces should be 100% cotton that way they are much more suitable and comfortable.
- A Big Hand bag: You need a quality handbag made from a strong fabric that would hold everything that needs to go into your bag. also compartments work a lot that way your bag is more organized.
- Shoes: Comfy shoes are an essential, get pairs in basic colors first as they tend to go with everything. Pumps are also essential at least two pairs should do the trick, you might also consider boxed sandal heels as they are pretty comfortable.
- Blazers and Dressy Tops: A dressy top is ultimate and a necessity for a college/university girl, also a pair or two pairs f neutral colored blazers goes a long way.
- Other essentials include: under-wears, dress pants, cardigans and sweats.
Pieces You Can Spend A Little On
- A pair of super ultimate feminine body flattering jeans and super cool denim shorts.
- Extra night out heel in 3-4 inches or whatever you are comfortable with.
- Skirts and dresses are in now so you can get very good pair that would still look good when its no longer a trend.
- Sandal and Slippers are essentials for walking around.
Below Are Ways a College Girl Can Look Both Stylish And Comfy
The perfect wardrobe essentials changes everything. so take time when purchasing what you’ll need for school.[yop_poll id=”268″]
Leave all comments in the comment box below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag