As the week draws to an end, we know everyone is thinking of ways to have fun this weekend, hitting the cinema is a nice idea for the weekend, especially as there are some nice movies out that you might want to see, have no worries, we are here to give you some outfit ideas that you can pull off.
1. Here we have a black and white striped short sleeved flare gown, accessorized with a wine purse and a sandal, this is a very chic movie look. There is no much effort needed to this outfit as it is very elegant on its on.
2. You want to have a different but stylish look this lemon top paired with a graphic black and white skirt and cute slippers would give you a stylish yet comfortable look.
3. You can also decide that you want to look super casual this is a sample of a casual look, joggers on a round neck Tee shirt and flat shoe, this is just the casual and free look.
4. Here is another free look, this style is a colorful maxi gown and a flat sandal, complete with a yellow jacket, this option is for those who might get chilly and want to feel warmed up.
5. Another look is here, this is a very different look you can spot to the cinema, Here a asymmetric yellow gown is paired with a black shoe to go.
These are different styles you can rock to the movies, of cos there are many movie outfit but these gives you and idea so as you do not go bothering your mind over what you can wear to the movies.[yop_poll id=”330″]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag