There are so many facts of life that are true for example; humans can’t fly (at least not yet), dogs can’t can’t sing and every person who wears cloth can run into difficulties; what type of difficulties you ask? Well a fashion faux pas is a typical example. Here are 5 tips that can help you steer clear of these little mishaps;
- Red lipsticks are bea, literally; so whether you are heading to the supermarket in your athleisure dabbing a simple red lipstick can make you look fashion-y.
- Life is much more interesting if you can walk in your shoes; if you are not a heel person then wear them on the days you absolutely must if not flats and sneakers are a cool option.
- Fashion girls don’t like to look bland and that’s why they understand that layers make a person look much more interesting plus it’s really cute.
- Sometimes you need to go retro especially when you are wearing jeans, am short so most times I love to cuff my jeans it gives me a lot more attitude compared to when I live it plain and simple.
- Details matter a lot and sometimes you never know what these details are covering for example if you have a cool tee-shirt that you absolutely love but it’s got an un-removable stain somewhere at the edge you could simple tie a knot in the bottom. You’ll enjoy your tee and the stain is covered; problem solved.
If you didn’t know all this before, now you know.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag