It’s time to make your own makeup remover wipes with this simple all-natural recipe that can handle even the toughest mascara and save yourself money too. There are a couple natural ingredients to use to help remove stubborn eye makeup, so why not mix them up with a little water, pour them over some paper towels, and use them as a homemade makeup remover.
There are some good makeup removal ideas and this is one of the better ones. It works wonderfully too. These only takes about two minutes to make a batch that’ll last you a month. Therefore, if you are currently wasting your money at the store to buy ready-made wipes, stop right now and get some ingredients and make these at home.
You’d be needing the following for your homemade makeup remover wipes;
- 15 paper towel sheets, cut in half
- 2 cups of water
- 1-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tbsp witch hazel
- 25 drops essential oil of choice (lavender or tea tree oil)
- A quart-size mason jar
- Cut fifteen sheets of paper towels in half, then fold them into small squares and stack them into a large, clean mason jar.
- Combine water, olive oil, witch hazel and essential oils and vigorously stir with a fork or a whisk to try and get the water and oil combined.
- Immediately pour mixture over the paper towels.
- Secure your jar with a lid, and shake vigorously to get all of the paper towels soaked.
Let these pictures guide you;
- When you’re ready to remove your makeup, grab a paper towel and gently rub away the makeup. These are great at removing eye makeup.
- Ensure you don’t get any of the solutions in your eyes if you’re using essential oils in the solution. Then Return the lid on the jar, so the solution doesn’t dry out.
- The makeup remover should stay good for up to two month, but you could discard and start fresh a fresh batch each month.
These homemade makeup remover wipes leave your skin feeling clean, moisturized, and radiant. That’s a win-win-win!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag