One of the hottest buzz in health right now is the golden milk. This magical concoction has been used for centuries. It features a mix of turmeric, coconut milk, and sometimes coconut oil. Also, turmeric has been known to have amazing beauty benefits like that of bringing down inflammation and offering anti-aging elements. Coconut oil and milk on the other hand, have been seen as super foods for hair, skin, nails and other body parts. A big thanks to their naturally hydrating abilities. Combining these together gives you a DIY formula that will make you look and feel your best.
This anti-inflammatory and hydrating face mask recipe is a treat to your skin. It’s wonderful for anyone who has super sensitive skin, but even for normal skin types, it makes the skin look flawless.
You need the following to make your golden milk mask;
- 1/2 cup of coconut yogurt.
- 1/4 teaspoon of organic ground turmeric.
- 1 teaspoon of honey.
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
Simply mix all ingredients together in a bowl, then apply to face and leave on for ten minutes. Rinse thoroughly with a warm washcloth. Ensure that you leave no traces of the mask behind.
This DIY golden milk mask is a drink of hydration for your skin for the following reasons;
- Combining coconut milk or oil with turmeric makes for an anti-inflammatory super combo.
- Coconut oil is loaded with essential fatty acids to lock in moisture. Add that to its additional anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties and you have the perfect base for a face mask.
- Turmeric is an ancient skin care treatment.
- It also provides powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-bacterial properties to the skin. Both of these ingredients work simultaneously to create a flawless complexion.
This DIY golden milk mask is indeed a drink of hydration for your skin. Feed your skin today!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag