Church Outfit Ideas – Ankara Inspired Version.
Hi fweeps, and all my fashion conscious ladies wondering what outfit would be best to attend church. Well, guess what, we have a couple of amazing Ankara inspired church outfit ideas that would totally blow away your mind. We would be showcasing amazing Ankara inspired outfits from Bernadoll. Sit back and pick your favorite.
1. This is a proper kente crop top and a long skirt with inspiration from Ghana. You can decide to make the skirt a little shorter or perhaps make it a smart pants
2. This one is trumpet pleated top high waist crop pants with a perfect blend of green ankara and blue pants. FYI.. Do not wear this one if you dont have heels to match..lol
3. For those that are familiar with the turtle norms. This is a midi turtle neck with box sleeve and a clinical knee cut outs to showoff the below-knee part of your amazing leg. Best match for long hearings with flat shoes
4. This is a typical church attire. Except in this case, its a flare peplum with dark navy blue velvet skirt, golden belt to match the hair. I am personally totallly in love with this current look(my personal favorite of the collection). This should naturally be worn with long hearings, preferably short hair and the highest heels you have got!!
5.This amazing piece is a blend of Ankara and with lace sleeves with a bare neck. If you have got amazing legs, you can decide to make the dress shorter.
6. This is a little naughty but still works for church. A flare leather skirt with print trimming with a crop top
Photo and Design Credit : Bernan The Fashion Designer
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag