My mum often tell me that love is eternal and as a result of that, weddings are also timeless. There will always be wedding events as long as man exist. These type of events happen all year round especially during summer season; and its seems summer just kicked off this June. With this summer season comes the inflow of wedding invites.
For the non-aso ebi people who tend to opt for dresses instead of the aso-ebi, this is probably the time you look through your wardrobe and think it’s a wasteland. You’ve worn everything ten times over and still more wedding invites are rolling in. To help you this season, we thought of looking for some outfits every lady can relate to and can wear for a wedding. On our search we came across these outfits you never could have imagine to wear for weddings…keep scrolling to see
- A midi skirt and lace top: Burst out with a calf length style teamed with a sheer lace top for a total new look in the cool colours.
- Trousers and peplum top: You are probably wondering pants to a wedding? Yes please. Spice up your look with a decidedly formal pair here or a culottes or perhaps a wide-leg trousers that graze the floor.
- Jumpsuit: The little jumpsuit is an acceptable and fierce piece for formal invites.
- A crop top and full skirt: Team your top with a voluminous high-waisted skirt to create the illusion of a dress with the comfort and versatility of separates.
- An off-shoulder top with midi skirt: Join the mega trend that you can in a shoulder-baring blouse and midi skirt for a fancy, feminine and photogenic look.
- A slim cut suit: For this season, try a tuxedo or pantsuit, having pockets to immediately make you feel relaxed and at ease.
Share with us in the comment box which of these outfits you can rock for a wedding?
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag