How are you today, hope the Monday headache isn’t blowing you off? Not to worry people FPN got your back as we are here to bring you refreshing celebrity trends from the Martel 300 anniversary dinner which was held in oriental hotel during the weekend. Some of our celebrities dazzled to this event and looked refreshing as always, so leggo and see who wore what to the Martel 3oo.
1. Michelle Dede is looking dashing in this silver hue mono sleeve gown which she accessorizes with a black purse. This celebrity look is really classy.
2. Newly married Dolapo oni looking smashing in her slue shimmering gown with lace deep v neck, she sums it up with a gold clutch purse and a gold shoe, this celebrity look nice outfit.
3. Andrea-Giaccaglia loooking chic here, this outfit to me got all classes of awesomeness, a white and black long cut with a high slit, everything about this outfit is right with the sheer cut in front and by the sides, she sums it up with a high heeled scandal. nice nice nice.
4. Lanre Dasilva is wearing this wrapped floor length long sleeved black retro dinner dress. The major thing about this outfit is that it is unique its not common or an everyday look. Great work Lanre we love uniqueness.
5. Kaylah looking dazzling in this outfit by houseofmoofa, this black floor length gown is gorgeous, with its sheer midsection cut. She added a touch of gold to this with a gold clutch purse.
6. Ono Bello is smashing in this show back peplum black dress, it has a deep V neck. she sums it up with a beautiful gold clutch purse and gold and black heeled shoe.
7. Gbemi o stepping out in all black combo, a long sleeveless black long gown and a black purse, she adds a really nice neck piece to this look. Gbemi did no wrong here in her all black as it came out looking chic.
8. Of course Toke Makinwa is not left out in this event, she is looking beautiful in her blue tube gown
Our celebrities sure do know how to turn up looking stylish and classy.[yop_poll id=”280″]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag