Hey Awesome People,
Its Friday and we know you are winding down, looking at the clock to see if its closing hour already. We at FPN would love to be a part of your Friday groove so we decided to bring you some outfit looks for your Friday night groove, yeah yeah we got your back!.
Lately the bodycon dress has been trending, with the bodycon dress you do not need extra effort as the dress on its own brings out all the right details, i mean what more can you ask for, wearing a bodycon dress for your Friday night groove would get all the jaws dropping.
1. Here this lady is wearing a blue turtle neck bodycon dress with a laced up boot, this outfit is a good choice for a Friday night groove, its simple and sexy.
2. This beautiful lady is wearing a white bandage crisscross bodycon dress and a white ankle strap sandal heel, This jaw dropping look is perfect for your Friday night out.
3. Here is another concept of bodycon dress, a long sleeved glossy body con dress. You can add a statement neck piece and a high heeled shoe if you want to add more touches to it.
4. This is a V neck bandage bodycon dress, you can wear it with a high heeled shoe, bangles and other accessories you wanna add to it.
5. This wine deep neck bodycon dress has cuts by the side and it can be worn with high heels or even a flat shoe, which ever one suits you best.
6. This Criss-cross bodycon dress does not need any effort in making it look nice, as it speaks all by itself.
7. This long sleeved black lace body con dress, with nude illusion under material is so beautiful and has the right fits, this can be worn with a nude or black heeled shoe and also flats if you wish.
These are some bodycon dress concepts you wear to that Friday night groove, looking hot and dropping jaws.[yop_poll id=”269″]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag