Hello Awesome people,
Today we decided to bring to you the trendy style of South African celebrity Bonang Matheba. Bonang got a lot going for her, she is a business woman, a TV presenter and a fashion diva. She is most recognizable for having presented the popular SABC 1 music show Live Amp previously known as “Live”. This are some of her trendy styles that we love.
1. Bonang Matheba dazzles in a gold and black long gown. This gown is so beautiful and it has a lot of details, she sums it up with a gold belt which adds flare to the already elegant outfit. we like!
2. Bonang Matheba looks stunning in a sleeveless purple gown which has a deep v-neck lace upper section, this gown is effortlessly breath taking as it brings out all the nice curves on her.
3. Bonang blew our mind away in this outfit, she wore a white sheer gown with flower detail, this outfit gave her the princess look, it looks great with the details at the top, every thing about this outfit speaks style.
4. Bonang looked good in this outfit, she had on a gold and black pattern jacket with a blue jean, gold high heel shoe and a Louis Vuitton bag. This is a good definition for simple but classy.
5. Bonang is sporting a red gown, this is an asymmetric flapped long gown, she sums it up with a statement neck accessory, another dazzling look from bonang.
6. Here bonang rocks a milk white sheer lace sleeveless bootleg jumpsuit which she accessorizes with silver jewelries and a fishnet hair facilitator.
7. Bonangs look is really smashing, as she is wearing a black tube flared floor length gown, this outfit is really beautiful and awesome and it gives the perfect fit.
These are some awesome trendy looks of Bonang Matheba, she is always looking good and has a high sense of fashion class and look.[yop_poll id=”267″]
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag