Hey Lovely people
Fahion is practical and that’s why we follow tips and guides, this is set to help us achieve perfection when it comes to our appearance. For men, there really are quite a few tips you can follow to achieve great style. The yoruba demon trend is something that as achieved a sort of permanence and this is because every male that is sported in the Agbada now becomes a yoruba demon (Agbada style = yoruba demon).
As much as we love the Agbada trend there are things that need to be followed to get it right, so men pay attention, ladies learn this so that you can dress your man right;
1. Most guys wear clothes that are either too big for them or way too tight, to achieve an impeccable finish you have to wear a cloth that fits.
2. The simple caftan is a cool piece but if you are wearing an Agbada cover then you also have to pay attention to the supporting piece, this means every piece of clothing and every piece of accessory has to be on point.
3. One thing about attempting to break a style is over-doing it, all you need to do is imagine where you are going, and then turn your style game up a notch and not 10 notches.
4. Detailing is very important, your caftan or Agbada would just look bare without the detailed embroidery, or buttons or stone or unique cuts etc Therefore you have to make sure you mind the details.
5. Lastly, never be afraid to experiment, remember variety is the spice of life, am still waiting for that man that would pair non monochrome Agbada piece together (Blue +pink) that would be a sight for sore eyes.
This are some of the African men style fashion that you can get into;
Yass, look how hot the guys are, give me a man in native any day any time. What do you think? Leave your comments in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag