Many women in this part are transitioning from relaxed hair to natural hair but that’s less than 1/3 of the population orders still maintain their relaxed hair while a few go back from natural to relax because of the extra care they cannot afford to give. The secret of having a long relaxed hair is knowledge and am about to share some tips that I am learning the hard way.
Relaxed hair care is not complicated, many times the moisture on nourishment can be gotten from natural hair products although there are some ingredients that a relaxed hair needs specially that would not typically be found in a natural hair product. All in all its pretty easy to understand and have a healthy hair if you pay attention to this few points;
- Its important to get your relaxed hair done by a trust worthy certified professional that would pamper and take care of your hair.
- You need ton know that relaxing your hair often can damage it and your scalp, make it dry and brittle so do not relax your hair every time you spot new under growth wait for at least 2-3 months.
- Don’t make your hair till a week, while you wait wash your hair with a reconstructor instead of your regular conditional.
- You have to follow up with the right products that would moisturize and nourish your hair. so its important to know your hair care products.
- Protective style and styling is very important, the video below would show you what t do after you just had your hair relaxed and coiled.
Watch the videos from YouTube Vlogger allofdestiny
These relaxed hair styles are simple, up to date and fabulous!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at email@example.com. Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag