To get your thighs slim for bikini season, you could do a billion lunges and planks. Wait a minute! What about those imperfections the gym cannot cure? Bruises, stretch marks, and razor burn seem to plague this area most of all. Well, here’s good news for you so, no need to worry; you’re covered. With great ease, you can erase all those upper-leg issues with these tips and tricks. Here are five ways to get the best-looking thighs of your life;
1. Chafing: Ladies with muscular upper legs always experience chafing; that rubbing between the thighs can cause uncomfortable irritation and redness. Remedy this problem by keeping a friction-minimizing product on hand like Gold Bond Friction Defense.
2. Cellulite: Our skin starts to lose its elasticity as we age, making those fat stores just under the surface more obvious. To solve this problem, rub yourself down with coffee grounds before heading out to the beach. A DIY body scrub contains caffeine, which tightens blood vessels and gives the illusion of smoother thighs.
3. Stretch Marks: Those areas we’ve been hiding all season are on full display with shorts and bikini bottoms but unfortunately, getting rid of stretch marks cannot be done in a day, but you can mask them with a good self-tanner like St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse. Use this product to create the illusion of thinner thighs — think of it as body contouring.
4. Bruises and Visible Veins: There is nothing worse than lying out with a purple-blackish bruise marring your legs thus, Dermablend Leg and Body Cover is the holy grail for clumsy ladies everywhere. This wonder-worker also masks visible veins.
5. Rough Patches: Taking the time every day to sweep bristles from toes to fingertips can increase circulation and help flush out toxins. Try the Sonia Kashuk Body Brush. Just make sure to always stroke it in a direction toward the heart.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag