Photographs are one important way to keep memories alive and fresh. In Nigeria, Photography has been an in-thing whether for weddings. These pictures tells us a better story of the people, place or motive behind the shots of wedding events. Of course to those wonderful people behind the cameras who help to capture those unexpected and irreplaceable moments. To suspend them moments forever or continually re-live these moments with pictures, here are the 5 top wedding photographers in Nigeria at your fingertips.
- Jide Odukoya Photography: A gifted and professional photographer who combines his love for photographs with creativity for impressive photos. Jide captures the ambiance of the moments with exceptional and excited twist.
- Jide Alakija Photography: Not a writer but loves to tell stories with his pictures, Jide Alakija is one of the most highly respected and demanded photography in Nigeria. Capturing the reality, moments and the stories is his photography focus.
- Wani Olatunde Photography: A wedding and portrait photography who relates the emotions, capture deep connections and intimate moments in her shots. With a personal mission to help every woman she comes across fall for themselves over again because she believes women are beautiful and amazing.
- Shola Animashaun Photography: One of the respected and successful photography in Nigeria for eye-catching photos. With a photography academy, he is further entrenching his dreams of interpreting his world and adding value to lives through photography.
- Atunbi Photography: One of the fastest growing photography in Nigeria and run by Atunbi Adesanmi. Notable for beautiful and inspiring wedding moment pictures depicting the emotions and feelings behund the shots.
Share with us in the Comment box what other amazing photographer you that should be included in this list.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag