Hey Work Out Junkies
I get that you don’t feel right when you’ve skipped your morning run on the thread mill or around your estate/area but in all honesty, there are times in your life when you need to take a chill pill from all your exercising, remember the thread mill would still be there in the morning and unless you can’t help it a sinkhole won’t appear on the part you run.
Here are the 5 times you should avoid your work out routine;
- A cold and a run is a good thing, it helps you to increase circulation around your immune system but a Fever! now that’s when you need to brew a tea and lie down because your body needs all the energy it can get to fight the invader.
- When you’ve over worked out and yes there is such a thing, your body becomes sore, so sore you can’t take a pee without tears threatening to race down your face. Simply take a light walk or skip your entire routine because your body needs to recover.
- Those days when there is just so much work to do that you don’t have enough time to sleep, its best to skip the gym in the morning to get an extra hour of shut eye.
- As a pregnant lady, movement,aerobics etc is good for you but n those days when you just feel so sore, down and tired, its better you put your feet up and call it a day. A tired pregnant woman needs a lot of rest.
- Your besty is in town for the day, errmm exercise has to take a back sit for the day.
What other reasons would you avoid routine exercise? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag