Your armpit is one of the sweatiest parts of your body, but that’s not the only part you need protection. I’m quit convinced you’ve heard of something called boob sweat. The average perspiration-stopping stick can actually stop perspiration, reduce friction, and kill bacteria from head to toe especially toes. You need to discover other spots to apply deodorant this time. If you want to slather your skin with product, using a natural formula that is aluminum free is recommended.
1. Your face: Applying deodorant on your face may sound ridiculous, but its powdery contents can help mattify the face. Besides, some natural deodorants include bacteria-fighting ingredients that can also curb breakouts.
2. Your kneels: If your new shoes are giving you blisters, then pull out the antiperspirant. You can create a layer of lubricant that stops friction by rubbing a roller-ball around your heels and along the sides of your feet so as not to have to resort to band-aids.
3. Around your hairline: This is a must have for frequent runners and on-stage performers because it’s a performer trick to keep sweat out of the eyes. Simply rub an antiperspirant around the hairline and along your neck to keep your face moisture free, but ensure to use an invisible formula instead of a white stick so as to avoid flakes.
4. Your bikini line: You sometimes want to avoid itchy, red bumps around the bikini line during your next vacation. An unscented deodorant is one solution you already own in your bathroom. Apply to the area around your panty line to avoid ingrown hairs and razor burn. Ensure that you use a different stick than the one you use under your arms.
5. Your inner thighs: One thing we are not looking forward to is chafing, while being super excited for shorts season. Ideally, rubbing between the thighs can cause sweating, redness, and irritated bumps. To reduce friction, swipe a touch of deodorant on the inner-thigh area.
So you see, deodorant does a great magic!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag