Summer vacation is too far away but now isn’t a bad time to start planning that much needed vacation. You don’t want to spend this upcoming vacation alone so tag along families and friends to help create extra bonds. It makes connections and memories for the time-spent together. Of course, it makes you know more places and relate with people from other backgrounds with different cultures and traditions, here are 5 exotic places in Nigeria for vacation and relaxation.
- Yankari Game Reserve: With sport facilities and suitable accommodation, Yankari Game Reserve is one stop place in Bauchi State. Tickled with sight of hippos, elephants and different wildlife species including fishes and birds will create an exciting attraction for vacation.
- Tinapa Business and Leisure Resort: A great place for family vacation with facilities such as children arcade, cinemas, restaurants. Located in Calabar, Cross River. This facilities couples with entertainment and leisure is a perfect vacation spot.
- Owu Waterfalls: Located in the Owu Isin, Kwara state is a 300 feet water fall which tumbles down to form a natural swimming pool. Its a great area to visit with the kids
- Funtopia: A beautiful children’s World with fun places to play,swim and water sports. Situated at Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos this water park is for both children and adults.
- Kujuru Castle: Nigeria’s hidden treasure in the city of Kaduna with breathtaking architectural master-piece style of European and German designs. Kujuru Castle is full of bedrooms looking like dungeons and several towers with crenelated walls surrounded by mountains and fascinating Inselbergs.
Share with us other exotic places in Nigeria for Vacation in the Comment box.
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag