Knowing full well that the world is dynamic, we are always looking for new ways to fend off mosquitoes. With the advent of Zika virus, our casual search has evolved into a full-time quest. Report has it that about a handful of chic perfumes that actually repel these insects are made up of ingredients such as citronellol, IR3535, and lemon grass oil. There are just too many products on the market that efficiently do the same job, but after some deep digging, we’ve come to realize that there are bug-repellents that will not only do very effective jobs, but also contain different formula that will not only make you smell delicious but also help protect you against dangerous bites. These are the five effective bug-repellent beauty products that battle against mosquitoes;
1. Mrs White’s Unstung Hero Natural Spray Anti-Mosquito Eau de Cologne: This delightful fragrance smells like an Arnold Palmer instead of giving off an offensive aroma. It contains IR3535, a powerful repellent found in many bug sprays.
2. Intelligent Nutrients Smart Armor Perfume Spray: This certified-organic formula utilizes natural repellents like citronella, cedar, peppermint, and geranium to defend your hide from bug bites, instead of using synthetic chemicals.
3. California Baby Everyday Lotion in Summer Blend: With its all natural essential oils such as citronella, lemongrass, and cedar to stave off bites, this gentle lotion is designed to be safe for babies, but is also ideal for you.
4. Coqui Coqui Colonia Repelente: With its one hundred percent natural scent, This bug-repellent does wonders using only geranium and citronella oils to safeguard your skin. The packaging is so elegant that you can hardly guess it fights off mosquitoes.
5. Osana Mosquito Repellent Soap: This citronella soap not only fortifies your fight against bug bites, but each purchase also guarantees that one bar is sent to communities struggling to fight malaria and other mosquito-borne diseases.
You can always turn to these trusty bug-repellent beauty products!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at [email protected] Who knows? We might just feature you!
Brought to You By MadivasMag