Tinted moisturizers are a girl’s best friend. You definitely need to add a tinted moisturizer to your makeup bag if you are a fan of products that speed up your morning beauty routine.
Searching for the perfect tinted moisturizers will make us want something that will soften the skin and keep it hydrated, but we also want some added color, especially for those days we don’t want to cake on heavy foundation. To discover your next makeup most-have, here are the five best tinted moisturizers for this season;
1. Bobbi Brown Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturizing Balm: The nice and natural coverage of this moisturizer makes it ideal for younger women who don’t need foundation, and mature women who should stay away from heavy foundations. It leaves skin feeling soft and supple, while firming for a more youthful look.
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer-Oil Free: This product doesn’t cause breakouts for acne prone skin. This tinted moisturizer is perfect for you if you have oil-prone skin. The lightweight formula makes application a breeze. It gives you the perfect amount of moisture, while leaving it with a natural-looking glow.
3. Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15: This is one of the tinted moisturizers that is light and natural. It goes on very smoothly on skin.
4. Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SpF 20: This tinted moisturizer’s “natural colour won’t wick away with a little perspiration, if you are always on the go. It is better than other makeup products when it comes to high energy activities, as it lasts long.
5. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30: This helps cover red acne marks, sun spots and hyper-pigmentation. It completely evens out your skin tone, leaving it with a dewy glow.
I know you’ll never compromise on quality. Get yours now!
If you have got an amazing style game and you want to showcase it to the world. Send us an email at email@example.com. Who knows? We might just feature you!
See a Style You Like? Download Madivas Pictures By RightClicking on the Pictures and Saving It.
Brought to You By MadivasMag